PEACE OF MIND COMES AS STANDARD WITH BATHROOMS.COM
At Bathrooms.com we understand how important purchasing a new bathroom is. We know you expect nothing less than the highest quality product. We’re so confident in the quality of our goods that we offer a lifetime guarantee on all items you buy, no matter how large or small.
All products available from Bathrooms.com qualify for this lifetime guarantee. To take advantage of this exceptional guarantee all you have to do is register your purchase below within 30 days of delivery. It’s as simple as that. Should you not wish to register, you are still covered by a great 12 month guarantee.
* Terms and conditions apply
REGISTER HERE FOR YOUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE
To give you peace of mind and allow you to relax and enjoy your new bathroom products, please take a few moments to ﬁll in the ﬁelds below and register your purchases for a lifetime guarantee.
The goods contained in your order, comes with the free option of an extended Lifetime Guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials.
To activate this guarantee you must register the goods on your order within 30 days of purchase by completing the details above. Should you not wish to register, a standard 1 year guarantee period will apply. The refund, repair or replacement of your product under this guarantee provides benefits which are additional to, and do not affect, your statutory rights as a consumer, a copy of which can be obtained from a Solicitor or your local Customers advice Bureau.
WHAT WE COVER
If bathrooms.com are satisfied that the defect in your product is due to faulty materials or workmanship, we will, at our discretion, either: refund, replace or repair the product as per the terms in this guarantee.
If any product or part is no longer available or out of manufacture bathrooms.com may replace it with a functional replacement of similar value. Bathrooms.com does not accept liability for consequential loss and does not refund postage or shipping charges.
WHAT WE DON'T COVER
This guarantee covers faulty materials and workmanship only, and therefore does not cover issues such as:
- Normal wear and tear caused by use
- Accidental damage, faults caused by: improper use, abnormal
- Environmental conditions, overloading, insufficient maintenance
- Careless operation or handling of the goods.
- Use of the product for anything other than normal domestic purposes.
- Change or modification of the goods in any way
- Faulty installation or installation not in accordance with the instructions for installation provided with the product
- Repairs or alterations unless carried by Bathrooms.com or its authorised repair agents
- Slight deviations from the specification that do not affect the functionality of the product