Returns policy for non faulty products
When returning non-faulty goods, we require that you have taken reasonable care of the products. The goods must therefore be returned in their packaging and should be in a resalable condition.
Please follow the steps below to ensure your return application is dealt with swiftly and smoothly:
- Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if you requested to return them in writing within 28 days of receipt.
- Ensure that the goods are in resalable condition.
- Return the items to their original packaging, which should be in a resalable condition.
- The packaging should be resealed using the minimum quantity clear sticky tape necessary to safely secure the box.
- Contact us in writing for a Returns Application Form.
- Complete the Returns Application Form and return it to us within 7 working days.
- If you’re not sure whether the condition of the packaging meets the returns standard, take photographs of the repackaged item showing all 6 sides of the box. Send the photos to us along with the Returns Application Form.
- We will e-mail the Returns Application Form complete with the Authorisation Number back to you. A copy of this form should then be attached to each box.
- The goods must be returned to us within 28 days of your original request to return the goods.
- Make arrangements with your courier for the return of the goods. The items should be insured. If they are not in a resalable condition on arrival to our warehouse, we will refuse the goods and you will be liable for the costs of additional carriage and the products.
- Advise us of the courier you are using and the date the goods will arrive at our warehouse.
- Items must have the Returns Application Form showing the validated Authorisation Number, if this is not in place on arrival the goods will be refused.
We will typically determine that reasonable care of the products has not been taken and are not resalable if:
- The cartons are significantly torn and/or damaged. You should take reasonable care when opening the cartons to inspect the item.
- There is writing on the cartons.
- Brown/duct tape has been used.
- There has been an excessive use of tape.
- The packaging we have supplied you is missing or significantly damaged (carton, polystyrene or bubble wrap).
- The goods have been damaged.
Any goods returned to us that do not meet our criteria for resalable conditions will be refused and returned to you via your selected courier, at your cost.
Please allow up to 30 working days for the refund to be made.
If you are unable to follow any of the above procedures, contact us so that we can help you.
If an item is returned as faulty and is subsequently found not to be faulty no refund will be made.