Returns policy for non faulty products
When returning non-faulty goods, we require that you have taken reasonable care of the products. The goods must therefore be returned in their packaging and should be in a resalable condition.
- Please follow the steps below to ensure your return application is dealt with swiftly and smoothly:
- 1. Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if you requested to return them in writing within 28 days of receipt.
- 2. Ensure that the goods are in resalable condition.
- 3. Return the items to their original packaging, which should be in a resalable condition.
- 4. The packaging should be resealed using the minimum quantity clear sticky tape necessary to safely secure the box.
- 5. Contact us in writing for a Returns Application Form.
- 6. Complete the Returns Application Form and return it to us within 7 working days.
- 7. If you’re not sure whether the condition of the packaging meets the returns standard, take photographs of the repackaged item showing all 6 sides of the box. Send the photos to us along with the Returns Application Form.
- 8. We will e-mail the Returns Application Form complete with the Authorisation Number back to you. A copy of this form should then be attached to each box.
- 9. The goods must be returned to us within 28 days of your original request to return the goods.
- 10. Make arrangements with your courier for the return of the goods. The items should be insured. If they are not in a resalable condition on arrival to our warehouse, we will refuse the goods and you will be liable for the costs of additional carriage and the products.
- 11. Advise us of the courier you are using and the date the goods will arrive at our warehouse.
- 12. Items must have the Returns Application Form showing the validated Authorisation Number, if this is not in place on arrival the goods will be refused.
- We will typically determine that reasonable care of the products has not been taken and are not resalable if:
- 1. The cartons are significantly torn and/or damaged. You should take reasonable care when opening the cartons to inspect the item.
- 2. There is writing on the cartons.
- 3. Brown/duct tape has been used.
- 4. There has been an excessive use of tape.
- 5. The packaging we have supplied you is missing or significantly damaged (carton, polystyrene or bubble wrap).
- 6. The goods have been damaged.
- Any goods returned to us that do not meet our criteria for resalable conditions will be refused and returned to you via your selected courier, at your cost.
- Please allow up to 30 working days for the refund to be made.
- If you are unable to follow any of the above procedures, contact us so that we can help you.
- If an item is returned as faulty and is subsequently found not to be faulty no refund will be made.