When adding the finishing touches to your bathroom, brushed brass taps are a fabulous addition. You may have a modern bathroom style or a more traditional bathroom design. Either way, with such a wide selection of shapes and styles, these taps provide a stunning focal point. Adding an element of luxury to all basins and baths, brushed brass boasts richness and warmness in its unique colouring.
Here The Bathroom Showroom looks at the popularity of brushed brass taps showcasing some of our very own collections.
What is Brushed Brass?
Brushed brass is treated brass which offers a statement accent colour as a result. Brushed brass doesn't provide a polished finish as such, but rather a duller matt look. Yet, this type of brass is the more durable of choices. So, it's ideal for bathroom taps that are certainly put through their paces in most bathrooms. Because of its durability, brushed brass holds up well against water stains and fingerprints.
How Do I Care For Brushed Brass Taps?
Fortunately, brushed brass taps are the easiest of tap choices to clean and care for long term. We’ve spoken on the blog before about the best ways to clean brushed brass taps. They simply require a very gentle natural solution such as mild liquid soap or mild liquid detergent to keep them looking as good as new.
Brushed Brass Tapware From The Bathroom Showroom
- Crosswater MPRO offers a brushed brass finish on their modern tap selection. Featuring a contemporary design in their makeup, Crosswater MRPO taps boast high-quality cartridge technology along with high-quality brass construction. From brushed brass wall-mounted taps to a floor-standing bath shower mixer, there’s a spectacular choice of fittings to suit.
- Crosswater Glide II boasts similar features as the MRPO range but these taps have a soft square sleek design. With two styles to choose from, here you’ll find a basin monobloc and a single plate wall-mounted basin set.
- Crosswater MPRO Industrial also offers a slight variation with a brushed brass unlacquered colour choice. Unlacquered brass has no protective coating, therefore will darken, patine, and show signs of wear over time, This creates a distinctive feature for more traditional style bathrooms. Available in a selection of tap choices from wall sets to basin mixer decks, there's also a stunning tall basin monobloc design available in this choice.
- The Crosswater MPRO Crosshead is a beautiful classical crosshead tap design that offers a brushed brass finish. This range is constructed using high-quality brass and cartridge technology. Available as a basin tap hole wall set, tap hole bath shower mixer, a basin monobloc, and a deck-mounted basin set, this range adds a touch of elegance to all bathrooms.
- Finally, the Crosswater Union range of taps promotes a desirable industrial design. Promoting a high-quality brass construction, their brushed brass colour finishes offer a vast choice from free-standing bath shower mixers to wall-mounted taps and basin mono levers. Featuring a knurled design detail, the effect is a unique contemporary style perfect for both modern and more traditional bathroom space
Brushed Brass Bathroom Inspiration For Your Dream Bathroom
Whether you take your entire design lead from brushed brass taps, use them to complement your decor, or add brushed brass accessories to match, these tap styles certainly offer plentiful creative scope.
If you’re considering adding brushed brass bathroom taps, book an appointment with The Bathroom Showroom. Experts in all things bathrooms, we can help turn your dream bathroom into a reality.