Terms and conditions:
1. The competition is being run by City Plumbing Supplies Holdings Limited (company no. 02489546), trading as City Plumbing, whose registered office is at Lodge Way House Lodge Way, Harlestone Road, Northampton, England, NN5 7UG (the “Promoter”).
2. Entry is limited to one per Facebook user.
3. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
4. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
5. Entries made using a false name or address will not be accepted.
6. Entries made online using methods generated by a script; macro or the use of automated devices will not be accepted.
7. To participate, entrants must complete the form on the Facebook post. No purchase is necessary.
8. The competition will run monthly from 00:01 on the first day of every month (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on the last day of every month (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed and/or received for any reason.
10. The winner will receive a Bathroom Spa Bundle, (the “Prize”)which comprises one Molton Brown hand wash, two White Company bath towels, one White Company hand towel, one White Company diffuser and one Elemis shower milk.
11. The Prize is limited to one (1) per winner
12. The Prize is supplied by The Bathroom Showroom (the “Promoter”) and it is subject to the following conditions:
i. no cash or other alternatives will be offered;
ii. it is not transferable; and
iii. it is subject to availability, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another without giving notice.
13. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize.
14. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all complete entries received by the Closing Date.
15. The winner will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address stated on the entry form (the “Notification”). Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted and/or fail to provide their full name and postal address for delivery within five (5) days of the Notification, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random from the entries that were received before the Closing Date.
16. The winner will be required to provide their full name and postal address, and the Promoter will distribute the Prize by post directly to the winner.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter or its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. The Promoter's decision regarding competition matters will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
21. These terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to reject and/or remove entries from any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
24. The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other third party (except the Supplier, in accordance with condition 15 above).