Before starting the Online Risk Assessment, please ensure that you have read the Supplier Commitments and the Supporting Guidance available on the Travis Perkins plc website.
What is it?
The Supplier Online Risk Assessment is a tool designed to support our Supplier Commitments document, and to enable the Travis Perkins Group to identify and mitigate sources of risk within our supply chains.
Who has to complete it?
- All centrally contracted suppliers of goods for sale and not for resale to the Travis Perkins Group will be required to complete the Online Risk Assessment (ORA) to demonstrate agreement with our Supplier Commitments.
- You’ll be sent a copy of the Supplier Commitments on a regular basis (usually every 2 years), with updated content where applicable. The Online Risk Assessment will need to be completed every time the Supplier Commitments are issued.
- It is important that the ORA be completed by a senior member of management. The information required will relate to procurement, supply chain, quality, environmental and safety management.
What do you do with the data?
- We will analyse the data generated by the questionnaire and determine a risk score for your business in the 3 key areas of Environmental Responsibility, Social Responsibility, and Quality and Product.
- Based on the results, we may contact you to request further documentary evidence or undertake additional tasks to demonstrate compliance or mitigate risk.
How long will it take to complete the assessment?
- This questionnaire should take between 30 minutes and an hour to complete depending on the size of your business and the complexity of your supply chain.
- Before starting to complete the assessment please ensure you have any required documentation available electronically for attachment. Depending on how you answer the assessment, the documentation required may include:
- ISO 14001 Certificate
- ISO 9001 Certificate
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy
- Ethical Sourcing Policy
What happens if I don’t complete the assessment?
Failure to submit this form within the agreed time period will automatically classify you as a critical risk and may impact your ability to supply goods to the Travis Perkins Group. All instances of non-completion will be escalated to the relevant Commercial Director within the Travis Perkins Group.
Links to relevant documents:
Supplier Commitments Document
Supplier Commitments Guidance
Travis Perkins Group Supplier Manual
Online Risk Assessment
ORA Question Set