When maintaining a good humidity level in your home, nowhere is this more important than in the bathroom. The wettest room in the home, bathrooms are prone to excess moisture and are often the most problematic regarding humidity levels. Left unchecked, persistent high humidity here can damage bathroom suites, and decor, as well as affect health. But what can we do to improve our bathroom and keep it ventilated long term? One of the easiest ways of increasing the lifespan of your bathroom is through correct ventilation. Here, The Bathroom Showroom provides bathroom ventilation tips that we can all use to improve this room's air quality.
- Install a good quality extractor fan
- Keep the bathroom window open as much as you can
- Open the bathroom door where and when possible
- Keep your shower door open when you get out
- Use an absorbent bath mat
- Don’t leave damp towels on the floor